Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Heart Full of Love Online Workshop

I am SOOO EXCITED to announce my
 Heart Full of Love Mixed Media Online Class!
I have to say, this is such a fun Mixed Media class!
I am looking forward to guiding you along on this Creative Adventure.
We begin our journey by transforming the color of the velvet flowers,
using Heavy Body Acrylic paint.
We will use a fun color mixing technique
which I will demonstrate in easy to follow steps.
Then it's off to alter our 8" x 10" canvas.
We will be using a wide range of products
to create our textured background
including burlap, vintage fabric, modeling paste, gesso and more.
Next, we will proceed to create our focal point.
I will share with you one of my favorite coloring techniques
that we will us it to alter the large white, fabric mum.
Our creative journey will almost be complete
but not until we alter a piece of chipboard. 

We, then, bring it all home by adhering all of the
beautifully altered pieces parts onto our super textured canvas.




How you can play along with my Creative Adventures:
Purchase one of my "Limited Edition" kits

KIT OPTIONS
Complete "Limited Edition" Creative Adventure Kit

consists of a Basic Kit and a Mixed Media Kit
$65
Basic Kit consists of all the pieces parts need
to create a "Heart Full of Love" Canvas
$20

Mixed Media Kit 
consists of all the mixed media products
used to create your project
(excluding Multi Medium Matte)
$49
Purchasing one of the Heart Full of Love kits will entitle
you a 20% discount off class videos.
You will be sent a code upon purchase of kit.
View Video Only 
$25
To purchase kits
contact me at rangerjunkie@rocketmail.com
or
join our Facebook group
My Creative Adventure

HOW DO I TAKE YOUR WORKSHOP.....you ask??
Head on over to my online workshop
HERE!

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for joining me
on my Creative Adventure!!

No comments: