Saturday, February 14, 2015

Canvas Corp Crew


I am sooo EXCITED to be a part of

For our first assignment,
we were asked to create a 4 x 4 canvas
to best express our creative style.
Here is my canvas.....


my canvas is all about
Texture and Color!!


I have plastic containers that I keep all my
Canvas Corp Brands pieces parts in.
So, I pulled them all out
and chose a bit of Burlap,
some French Script TissueStock.
and various Black on Ivory patterned papers.
I laid the little pieces out on a 4 x 4 piece of
Canvas Corp Brands ~ Canvas
and adhered them with Multi Medium.


I used The Crafter's Workshop ~ Love Post Stencil
and applied a bit of texture medium, through just the hearts.
I then sprayed randomly
with various Tattered Angels ~ Glimmer Mists....
all over the canvas.

Now, no project would be complete without
a few flowers and a quote,
now would it!!

LIVE LAUGH LOVE....because life is tooo short not, too!!




1 comment:

Pam said...

Congrats, Lynne! Love your beautiful canvas. So much lovely texture and pretty colors.