Wednesday, June 18, 2014

MOTHERHOOD.....


Recently, my daughter had a WONDERFUL little baby boy.....
but his arrival has been full of challenges....
I wanted to maker her something special...
and this is what I came up with!


For my canvas I used


and


Both dies were cut from Tattered Angels Mistable papers...
Seersucker and White Linen.


I love these papers because it allows me to
customize the colors of my die cuts for the piece I am creating.
I colored the Heart Leaves Swirl with
Tattered Angels ~ Chalkboard ~ Apricot Nectar and
Large Ivy ~ Glimmer Mist ~ Key Lime Pie.


Also, I didn't use the Large Ivy as a whole diecut.
When I designed this die....
I did so with ideas of using as a whole
or as pieces parts!


PS.....my daughter loves her canvas of encouragement!!!

PRODUCTS USED:

DIE~NAMITES DIESHeart Leaves Swirl

Canvas Corp Brands6x6 Stretched Canvas
Tattered AngelsGlimmer Mist
Precious Metal
Key Lime Pie
Riptide
Corn Bread
Chalk Board ~ Apricot Nectar
Glimmer Glaze ~ Carrot

The Crafters Workshop
Mini Tile Texture ~ 6 x 6
Texturized ~ 12 x 12

Petaloo
Mixed Textured Blossoms x 4 ~ Ivory
Mixed Textured Mini Blossoms ~ Teal
Darjeeling ~ Dahlias ~ Shabby Beige
Mini Pearl Daisies ~ Cottage Blue & Pistachio

Wendy VecchiEmbossing Paste ~ White
Archival Ink ~ Orange Blossom




No comments: