Friday, May 23, 2014

A Friend.....

Have you heard of Tattered Tangles??
They come in two different forms...
12 x 12 Printed Pages and
Tangled Packs.

I have been playing around with them....
OHH THE FUN....they are.
Especially for people like me who
DON'T DOODLE!


I have been seeing various "HEARTS" creations lately
and decided to make one myself.


I began by cutting my heart from
a Canvas Corp ~ 12 x 12 Canvas Sheet.
I then pulled out a container of
Wendy Vecchi's ~ Crackle Texture Paste
(can I just say I LOVE THIS STUFF!!)
and applied it through
The Crafter's Workshop ~ Quatrefoil Reversed


When dry, I sprayed the heart with 
Tattered Angels ~ Glimmer Mist
Blue Bubbles and Crushed Shells.
I stamped randomly on my heart
with Wendy Vecchi's Archival Ink ~ Watering Can
I then randomly applied Ranger's Multi Medium
on the heart and laid a piece of Vintage Sheet Music
over the entire heart. When it dry, I tore off
the pieces parts that weren't adhered.
I used The Crafter's Workshop ~ Harlequin and applied
Tattered Angels ~ Glimmer Glaze ~ Pewters through it.


I altered the Petaloo ~ Darjeeling flower with a bit of
Tattered Angels ~ Glimmer Mist ~ Frost.
I also spritzed the other Darjeeling flowers with
Tattered Angels ~ Glimmer Mist ~ Blue Bubbles.
I finished off the cluster with
Die~Namites Dies ~ Summer Branch
cut from Canvas Corp ~ Kraft Paper,
then I colored it with 
Tattered Angels ~ Glimmer Glam ~ Lime Cordial.


I then finished off my heart with a
Tattered Angels ~ Tattered Tangle ~ Love.


I first sprayed the Tattered Tangle with
Tattered Angels ~ Glimmer Mist ~ Crushed Shells
splattered on a bit of
Tattered Angels ~ Glimmer Mist ~ Blue Bubbles
finished off the coloring with
Tattered Angels ~ Glimmer Glaze ~ Saffron & Pewter.

I hope you enjoyed my creative process 'cause
I KNOW I DID!!

PRODUCTS USED:
CANVAS CORP BRANDS
Canvas Corp
Canvas Corp Sheet ~ Natural
Burlap Sheet ~ Linen
Burlap Sheet ~ Burlap

Tattered Angels 
Tattered Tangles ~ Love

Glimmer Mist
Crushed Shells
Blue Bubbles
Frost

Glimmer Glaze
Saffron
Pewter
Cowboy

Glam ~ Glitter Paint
Lime Cordial

PETALOO
Darjeeling
Daisies ~ Naturals
Mini Mix ~ Blue
Petities ~ White
Botanica ~ Faux Dried Berry Clusters

THE CRAFTER'S WORKSHOP
Harlequin
Quatrefoil Reversed

DIE~NAMITES DIES
Summer Branch

WENDY VECCHI~STUDIO 490
Crackle Texture Paste
Archival Ink ~ Watering Can
Flower Art Stamps

4 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

Really pretty!! Great textures and the tangles look pretty cool. I'm so not a doodler so those are cool.

ionabunny said...

Love the tangles. Love the heart. All that gorgeous texture is just yummy

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Gorgeous textural heart, I love the natural backdrop and the wonderful texture and crackle. The flowers are gorgeous and I love the sentiment. Tracy x

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Gorgeous textural heart, I love the natural backdrop and the wonderful texture and crackle. The flowers are gorgeous and I love the sentiment. Tracy x