Thursday, August 22, 2013

Group Post....

Been a SUPER BUSY week for me....
Creating class projects for various stores and events I
am attending in the coming months...
and even an online class!!!
Yes ladies and online class....be watching for details!

Just to tease you.....
here is a little peek of one of the creations!!!


Then there was my post on the Petaloo blog....
My DT package had some WICKED CUTE papers
from Simple Stories ~ Smarty Pants
and of course....PETALOO FLOWERS!

I no longer have elementary or middle school age kids
nor even a girl in school anymore....
so I wanted to prove to myself I could create something edgy
for my 18 year old HS senior...
did I mention he's a BOY???
this is what I came up with....
my boy said I did good....even using flowers!


and today....
I'm up on the Die~Namites Dies blog.
ANOTHER CHALLENGE to myself...
I think it's good to challenge oneself or 
you get stuck in a rut!!
Guess it still looks like I created it!!


I used a sketch to begin this creative process!


Be watching as this will be a monthly feature!!

Hope you enjoyed my "Group Post"
and have a FABBY CREATIVE DAY!!

PS....TONS of beautiful Splash of Color Mediums
were used to create these projects!
Precious Metal Effect Paints
Silk Acrylic Glaze
Twinkling H20's
Shimmering Mists
ALL KINDS OF GOODNESS!

And LOTS of Canvas Corp textures!

No comments: