Monday, May 6, 2013

NYC or bust.....

Howdy Peeps.....

Here is my "NYC ARTSY" canvas bag
I created for Winter CHA ~ 2013. 
I designed and created the canvas bag
from Canvas Corp ~ Canvas.
and embellished with the New York Destination Papers
Along with.....LOTS of Viva Colour Pearl Pens!!! 


I began by image transfering various images from
the New York Destination Collection
to different size pieces of Canvas Corp ~ Canvas
using Claudine Hellmuth's ~ Multi Medium ~ Matte.


I chose to use Pearl Pens to color 
the canvas bag and embellies
because they are fully washable when dry!!
What an AWESOME FEATURE!!!

SOOOO....I dipped the caps of the Pearl Pens
into puddles of Pearl Pen and stamped with it,
colored the Petaloo Canvas Flowers with it...
and I found that if I spritzed it with
water or my favorite Radiant Rain Shimmering Mist
when freshly applied....
they could be easily manipulated.
.....and it splatters REALLY WELL, too!!! 
A good example is the matching wallet I made.

http://lynneforsythe.blogspot.com/



I love that it is even dimensional!!!
Hope you have enjoyed my ARTSY creation as
much as I did making it!!!

Products used:

Splash of Color
New York Destination Collection
Monarch Canvas Flowers 
Monarch ~ Canvas Shapes 
Viva Colour ~ Pearl Pens
30065 ~ Orange
30064 ~ Sunny
30073 ~ Copper
30070 ~ Black

Luminarte ~ Silks Acrylic Glaze
Stargazer

Luminarte ~ Radiant Rain Shimmering Mist
26395 ~ Ginger Peach 
26465 ~ Persimmon

Petaloo ~ CMC ~ Canvas Flowers

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Good Lord Lynne - you could sell these in New York city and make a fortune. I love what you did with this very artsy canvas bag. You are always original and always good!!
Sandy

Netty said...

Loving your terrific artsy bag with all its beautiful colours and dimension. Annette x

zandra said...

Just love your work! I was inspired by your tag and created a post. Thanks for the inspiration.
Hugz, Zandra

Marjie Kemper said...

Wow, that's fabulous!!! Does this mean you're coming to NY??? A gal can hope...