Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Life Can't Get Much Better......

I recently receive an AH~MAZING box of Canvas Corp goodies........
Canvas & Burlap Canvas'
Lots of YUMMMIE papers
Jute
Shapes
ohhhhh JUST A BUNCH OF PURE HEAVEN....
....but I had to wait to create with it!!
I had to complete my other assignments.....
BUT.....
when I got a moment.....
this is what I made!!


....a chunky canvas
Deco Mesh...
Canvas....
Silver Kraft paper

Do you like how the edges of the Chunky Canvas
were dipped in Emperor's Gold Silk Acrylic Glaze??


I created my flower using all different kinds
of YUMMIE Canvas Corp Papers...
Flute
Black Handmade Paper
Silver Kraft Paper
....a bit of Emperors Gold
Luminarte Radiant Rain Shimmering Mist
and Silk Acrylic Glaze
....sprinkled with a dash of Vintage Glitter Glass!
ohhhhhh la la!


I just love this Deco Mesh....
(big hint......paint on a layer of Matte ~ Multi Medium
and you will be good to cut whatever shape you' d like!!!)

I even stamped on the Canvas wings
with Emperor's Gold Acrylic Glaze!!


Hope you like my bit of "Heaven"!!
I sure had fun!!

7 comments:

Paper Profusion said...

Lynne, That IS a piece of heaven - very beautiful! I do indeed like "how edges of the Chunky Canvas
were dipped in Emperor's Gold Silk Acrylic Glaze"! Rainy and dreary in Dublin today so thank-you for such sunshine! Nicola x

Wee Von said...

Love this Lynne. So many layers of beauty.

Maureen Chandler said...

What a yummy bunch of goodies - love what you created! Thanks so much for your blog - it is so much fun to check out what you are making!!!

Dee in N.H. said...

Awesome! Love the flower on that cool heart!

Words and Pictures said...

Gorgeous textural piece - love the gold and neutrals!
Alison x

Barbara B in Fla said...

Another "lurker" makes herself known! Love what you create and the glimpses of the process.

Really love the hint about the Deco Mesh. Think it'll work on burlap? I'm off to find out!

Marjie Kemper said...

Fabaroonie, Lynne! Love the way you wrapped it in ribbon and the glaze is gorgeous.