Saturday, October 27, 2012

Burlap Christmas Canvas

Christmas is quickly approaching 
(can't keep hiding my head in the sand!)
and it's time to start thinking ahead....
(or I will be soooo sorry!!!)
Sooooo....no time like the present to
begin creating gifts.

Seasonscanvas

What better combination than
Petaloo Velvet Holiday Florals
and
JustRite Stamper's
Antique Christmas Tags ~ Clear Stamps??!!?!?
Seasonsside

Add a Color Me Crazy
 Chipboard ~ Fancy Frame
a couple of Berry Spray sprigs,
a bit of Assorted Foliage
some
Silk Acrylic Glaze
and you have one fabby gift!!
Seasonsclup

If you would like to see further....
how I created my canvas
I made a video tutorial for you.
Now I know....it's a bit long...
but I didn't want you to miss any of the steps
on how to create this
"Season's Greeting Burlap Canvas"!!!



Products Used:

Canvas Corp ~ 4x4 Burlap Canvas

Luminarte ~ Silk Acrylic Glaze
Emperor's Gold
Stargazer
Olive Vine 

3 comments:

SusanK said...

What a delightful hostess gift this would make! Just beautiful!

Words and Pictures said...

Gorgeous - I love the added texture and dimension from the folds of burlap!
Alison x

Paper Profusion said...

Hi Lynne, I'm sure the lucky recipient of this will love it. Its gorgeous! A real reminder to snuggle up as winter draws in. Nicola x