Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Beloved, Strong, Beautiful!


GIVE~AWAY IN POST TO FOLLOW!!!

Beloved, Strong, Beautiful!

When the discussions started regarding this month being
NATIONAL BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH....
I knew I wanted to create something "OUTSIDE the BOX"
and I didn't want my creations to be just about "PINK"!
SOOOOO.....I decided to "REDRESS" a mannequin that's
been kicking around for awhile now!!
Manne3
and it all began here.....
Twinks
I gathered up a bunch of various "TWINKS"
aka.....Luminarte ~ Twinkling H20's!
all in the "red" color palette.
...threw in a few golds for spice!!
I covered the paper mache Mannequin with Black Gesso.

Mannetop2
When the "Twinks" were nice and gooopy
[meaning less water ~ because I wanted more intense color]
I placed globs of the Twinkling H20 goodness at the neck of the
mannequin and let the drips begin.

I also took Color Me Crazy flowers by Petaloo
and colored up a bunch of the flowers.
Which I used as a colorful brassier....
to accent my mannequin!! 
Mannewords
I finished my girl off with WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT....
because any woman who has OVERCOME
any type of devasating event...
needs to know that she is...

BELOVED.....
STRONG.....
AND
BEAUTIFUL!!!!! 
  Signature
PRODUCTS USED:
Luminarte ~ Twinkling H20's ~ Grande Jars
29509 ~ Ginger Peach29540 ~ Vavoom
28420 ~ Apple Blossom
28419 ~ Sunflower
26357 ~ Spiced Pumpkin26371 ~ Coral Berry26363 ~ Solar Gold 

4 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

She's gorgeous Lynne!

Netty said...

wow Lynne loving your fabulous torso, terrific colourings. xx

Linda M. Cain said...

Perfect..love the colors.

~Linda

Maureen Chandler said...

WOW! This is amazing! Thank you!