Friday, April 6, 2012

HAPPY EASTER

Easter is on the way!!!
Both of my children are teenagers now, so the days of dressing up for Easter are long gone.
(Very Sad Face!) But while walking through the Dollar Store the other day,
I just couldn't resist buying a plain jane Easter bag to jazz up!
Here is a picture of the little cutie before I got my hands on it.

PLAINBAG

I pulled out a couple packages of Petaloo goodness...

Mulberry Street~New Mini Delphiniums~Brites
Mulberry Street~36 pc Value Bag~Brites
Mulberry Street~Embossed Daisies~Fuchsia
Flora Doodles~Tyed~Dyed Gypsies
Flora Doodles~Jeweled Florettes
view
and let the creating begin!!!

PRETTYBAG

To give the flowers a bit more depth....
I crumpled them!

Flowercluster

To help the pink Jeweled Florettes match a bit better,
I spritzed them with Bubblegum Pink Ink Spray.

Bagtop

while the creative juices were still flowing
I made an Easter Card....

EASTERCARD

I used the Adorable
Bird and Branch Dazzler!!
view
And there you have it.........Beautiful Easter Goodies!!

EASTERMIX

Easter spells out beauty,
the rare beauty of new life. 
~S.D. Gordon

3 comments:

Netty said...

wow Lynne you have turned a very plain bag into a beautiful easter bag, awesome crafting. Happy Easter, Annette x

Linda M. Cain said...

So much fun here!

~Linda

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

What a sweet bag you created. Alovely keepsake indeed.