Monday, March 19, 2012

A handmade background.....


Howdy Peeps!
......it's time for another challenge at
Simon Says Stamp and Show!!

This week it's......a Handmade Background!























For the background I used:
Dyan Reavely Stamps ~ Around the Edge
White and Clear ~ UTEE
and LOTS of Canvas Corp Kraft Paper!!

To create the flowers, I used various Distress Stains
Spiced Marmalade
Dusty Concord
and

Various Perfect Pearl Mists
Forever Violet

Sooooo.......what comes to your mind when
a Handmade Background is mentioned??
Put on those thinkin' caps...
Pull out some creative goodies
And have fun!!

Link your creation to the Simon Says Stamp and Show Blog
who know you could be next weeks winner of.....


PS...if you would like to see how I created this tag....check this out!!
Also can be seen at WIP Monday!

10 comments:

Candy C said...

Lynne, your tag is so cute. I love how you used Dyan's leaves to create little "vines" for your tag. So cute! And...as always, your flowers are amazing! <3 Candy

Dee in N.H. said...

Ha! You know I love it!!! Gorgeous!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Love your leaves and flowers Lynne, the vines look fabulous as does the background. Striking flowers compliment beautifully. Tracy x

Kathy said...

I really like this Lynne.
Great flowers.

Marjie Kemper said...

Amazing flowers, Lynne! Love em, and your background is da bomb.

Heidi said...

So unique! I love the vines and I really love how you used the twine in the flowers!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Very creative and cool!

Linda M. Cain said...

You are amazing!!!

~Linda

Sue said...

Absolutely beautiful Lynne, I love how you have used Dy's stamps, and those flowers are devine x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

A truly gorgeous piece, Lynne! I love all the texture in the leaves and the canvas pieces behind the flowers!!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!