Monday, March 5, 2012

Bottle it......

The challenge this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show is Bottle It.....
Now I OBVIOUSLY have on idea what a bottle is cause in all truth.... 


I used two jars in my creation
you see......
I had an idea in my head and I HAD TO MAKE IT...
Now.....don't follow my lead as it may
disqualify you from winning this....


I began my illegal creation with apply
Butterscotch and Terra Cotta Alcohol Inks
with an Alcohol Ink Applicator

To create the flower I used Wendy Vecchi's AMAZING technique!!
 



For a slightly different look
I painted the Clearly for Art ~ WhiteOut
with Black Gesso
then Distress Crackle ~ Rock Candy
Then I randomly dabbed on
Snow Cap Alcohol Ink
then Lettuce Alcohol Ink
what a great look!!

So, I hope you have a little better luck
following the rules than I did!!

Looking forward to seeing your linked creations

9 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

LOL!! Such a rebel you are! It's gorgeous!

Netty said...

A girl has to make what she HAS to make and this is totally gorgeous Lynne, x

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynne. I love your little jar with the Wendy flower! Oh my goodness! You always make beautiful flowers and this one is no exception! I have got to get some of the Clearly for Art stuff and try Wendy's technique on it! Love your piece this week! <3 Candy

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

You have made me think I really need that mini tattered floral die, you bad girl. Your flower is absolutely stunning and is the perfect accessory to your jars. Love it. Tracy x

Sarah said...

It's just so lovely, all Lynne and a wonderful vibrant piece of art! Love that fabulous colour and amazing texture...all glassy and bottled up enough for me - it's great!!!!

Marjie Kemper said...

Rules, schmules! Your creation is lovely. I can't get over that gorgeous flower!

Lori said...

Love your take on Wendy's technique with the CFA Lynne! Cool!

Linda M. Cain said...

This is just too much FUN! I LOVE IT!!!!

~Linda

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Beautiful jar with embellie, Lynne! I really love the POP of orange and the crackle effect!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!