Monday, January 30, 2012

what shall a....

QUEEN wear.......????


well.....nothing but a crown!!! of course!!

When I saw this weeks challenge at Simon Says Stamp and Show
King and Queens
I pulled out my Distressed Doily, some Kraft Resist Paper
and cut my crown! (it took two pieces of paper!)
I then white washed the edges with Picket Fence Distress Stain.
I brushed on some Glue Gloss and the sprinkled on some Fairy Dust!
(every crown must shimmer!!!)


and let me say.....every crown needs FLOWERS!!!
I used my Tattered Floral and my ohhhhh soooo NEW Mini Tattered Floral die
(ahhhh yes it is FINALLY available!!)
Of course every flower needs Leaves and Vines!!
How about that embossed Kraft Core paper
(a little note.....emboss and sand paper first ~ then diecut!)
and accented with a Pearl brad!!!

 Have you checked out all the Teamies creations......
I just think it's so A~MAZING how diverse the creations are!!
Make sure to link up your creation to
SIMON SAYS STAMP and SHOW!!!
 
wouldn't you just love to win one of these????


8 comments:

Linda M. Cain said...

Now this is GENIUS!!! LOVE it!

~Linda

Marjie Kemper said...

Gorgeous! I'd like a shot of you wearing it, please. Hey Lynne this is a stunner. The mini florals are amazing - must get my hands on that new die!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Fabulous, love the doily, you are doing a great job convincing me that I need this die LOL. Great creative piece Lynne. Tracy x

Netty said...

wow this is a fabulous tiara/crown, now all we need is a picture of you wearing it.........please, x

Lynne Forsythe said...

OK ladies....I hear a conspiracy brewing here.......hehehehe!!

Candy C said...

Lynne, your crown is so cute! Love your idea of all the various products you used to create such a little masterpiece! Fabulous idea! <3 Candy

Angelica said...

Love it!!!

Unknown said...

Oh Lynne...This is my first visit to your blog. Love all that you are doing and sharing with us. I'm ready for some more wonderful tuts! See you back at "home."