Wednesday, January 18, 2012

soooooo MUCH FUN...

THE SNEAKS ARE OUT!!1
......that means I get to share with you what I've been up to the last couple of days!! 

I've been coloring flowers......working with some A~MAZING new chipboard......
in other words.....HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE!!!


Petaloo is releasing MORE "Color Me Crazy" flowers!! 
and let me tell you.....one can NEVER have enough of these flowers!!

 (CMC ~ new Mini Pearl Daisies~ 6 new mini styles available!)


(CMC ~ Flowers Layers ~ 8 new sizes & styles available! )


(CMC  ~ new Chipboard Designs ~ Birdcage w/baby birds ~ one of 19 new styles available!)

ps.....these little ditties are just A~MAZING to work with....
ink, paint, spritz.....you name it....it takes is WONDERFULLY!!


 (CMC  ~ new Butterflies ~ available in 3 shapes & sizes!)   


I colored my flowers using Twinkling H2O's......my first time....and boy do I love the results!!


Just look at the BEAUTIFUL chipboard birdcage.......truly a thing to behold!!


Hope you enjoyed the SNEAK.......as much as I did creating it!!!

10 comments:

Netty said...

Totally gorgeous Lynne, loving the design, beautiful flowers and the wonderful chipboard shapes.......oooh I want I want...lol

Cindy Lou said...

Beautiful canvas work Lynn, love those flowers and chippies. You are an inspiration and make me want to get right to my studio to work on my projects I have going :) Thanks!

Marjie Kemper said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love that chipboard and your rocked on the flowers, Lynne. Yummy!

The Sparkly Fairy said...

WOW! This is gorgeous. I love the birdcage and flowers!

Kisha said...

Just too stinkin cute!! I love the..well EVERYTHING:) I want it all, can't wait.

Jennie Atkinson said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Just love how you've made the flowers look so different! Perhaps could I be cheeky and suggest a tutorial ????

Dee in N.H. said...

LOOOOOVE those flowers!!!! Oh man, I really need some of those! Not til after CHA, right? I'm so not good at patience.......

Linda M. Cain said...

Great stuff, girl! LOVE painting with those colors!

~Linda

Michelle Grabowski said...

Gorgeous, Lynne! Love them and can't wait to see more! <3

Art By Wanda said...

Beautiful!!!! Fab products and a gorgeous project made with them!!!