Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Canvas Corp Goodness!!!






Can I just say........I LOVE the Black and Kraft paper by Canvas Corp. As soon as I got my hot little hands on them I knew exactly
what I wanted to do.

Being from the North Country.....the flowers are all gone.....the leaves have fallen and it looks rather barren. Sooooo to help get through this time I wanted to create a
floral wreath to bring life into my home!





To create all this floral goodness.....I gathered up a sundry different Sizzix dies including
Tim's Tattered Floral die, some Distress Stains and Perfect Pearl Mists.


I diecut flowers from the amazing Black and Kraft papers.
I cut into the smallest flower to create little petals.


Using Distress Stains, I colored both sides of the diecut flowers.


I then crumpled the flowers.


I layered and adhered the flowers together.
Then spritzed them with Perfect Pearls Mist.




I also used a bit of burlap around the grapevine wreath and some fabby white cording.....
more Canvas Corp goodies!!!
Hope you've enjoyed this tutorial as much as I did creating it!!!


13 comments:

Becky Dunham said...

Oh my goodness Lynne! This is absolutely gorgeous! I want one for my house :)

Nancy said...

Wonderful!!! Thank you!!
And I think I have some of that paper ... lol

Art By Wanda said...

Fabulous!!!

DogsMom said...

Saw this and came over from Canvas Corp link. They are right to be proud of you!

happy said...

Wow Lynne!!! Amazing what you can do!
Love the wreath and the awesome flowers!
Thanks so much for sharing your talent!
I am sooooooooooooooooooo proud of YOU!

Candy C said...

Beautiful Lynne!!! Thanks so much for the tutorial. <3 Candy

Peggy Lee said...

girl I love it!!!! you are so talented...loves

Dee in N.H. said...

Ha! Gorgeous!!! I've been waiting to see this and it was worth the wait!! Now do you need my address to send it to......LOL!

Sarah said...

The Duchess of Flora is in the house! Just fabulous!

Linda M. Cain said...

I LOVE IT!!! The Duchess of Floral!!! HOOT! HOOT! Brilliant title and sooooo deserved.
I love CC papers, had to have their 150 paper sample and was so drawn to the kraft and black, and black and white or cream.
Simply MAVelous tutorial and project, my lady.

Linda

Marjie Kemper said...

OMG, Lynne... your flowers are mind blowing.

Donna Ellis said...

Lynn, thank you for sharing your fabulous ideas! I hope to make something similar using your suggestions!

Cheryl S. said...

Hello Lynne, I am having a great time looking through your blog and enjoying all your creativity! I live in Maine so I am sure you are experiencing the very cold weather also. I have subscribed to your blog.