Sunday, January 30, 2011

a FREE moment......






which lately seems to be few and far between.......far tooo much time shoveling walkways and roofs!!! and another storm is on the way.....I don't think I will be gaining my winter "5"....that's for sure!!

OK....so in that free time.....I created this slightly different piece of wall decor. I had purchased the silver thingymabob in the clearance isle at Wally World. The papers are from Reminisce....the Crazy in Love collection along with stickers.







I learned how to create the crocheted hearts on LITTLE BIRDIE SECRETS....I have made sooo many of these!!

You can't see it but there is a clear tube holding this little ditty together, with a wire hanger. And those rosettes....tooo much fun!!












Here is a Valentines Card made using those LOVELY hearts and a bit of a sneak for an upcoming kit I've been working with!! You will definitely need to stop back by to see my creations for Dixie Pieces!




Till then.......have a WONDERFUL CREATIVE DAY!!

3 comments:

Deborah "DeBB!e" Ann Emmons said...

Love both pieces.....very nice!! Glad you took a minute for you instead of the rooftop. :-)

Sparkleblue Faery said...

I love the wall piece! Your Valentine's day card is very nice too.

Unknown said...

Glad to see you got to play a little! Great creations!