Sunday, June 20, 2010

ZUTTERING........

So, I realized I have been rather slack this month regarding my Zutter Zisters......and I created some rather fab projects.

Now...this grunge-o-licious beauty is made totally out of grunge paper except for the leaves and the ribbon. Aren't those flowers just darling...formed,  highlighted with Liquid Pearls and colored with my Reinker mixtures, a mini mister filled with Reinker ink, water and Perfect Pearls. 

And....oh la la...Tim Holtz's On the Edge Dies are just plain AMAZING!!! Each one of the page edges is different...just love this!! and of course my Bind it All... is JUST THE BEST!!

In case you are new to my blog....check out my tutorial on How to Make the Lovely GrungePaper Rose here.

Make sure to stop back here Monday for a special event....you don't want to miss it!!!

No comments: