Friday, April 16, 2010

We be a Sketchin'

So here we are....it's Friday...and can you believe it...it snowed here this morning!! You will have to excuse me for a moment while I jump up on my soapbox....but HOW WRONG IS THAT!!??!!??

OK...so I've gotten down now! hehehe

It's another sketchy Friday over at Let's Capture These Sketches! how fun!! I had this layout, unfinished, just laying around for FOREVER!! just waiting for the opportunity to get to it....and this was just that opportunity!!


Now I need to give credit...where credit is due...that being the FABULOUS heart embellie was made my by AWESOME friend Peggy Baker! which she gave to me! I thought it went so perfectly...pretty paper for my niece and a grungy heart for my nephew!! and one FABULOUS diecut from Ally at Kustom Die Kuts...you should check out her stuff....AMAZING!!!




SO there you have it...another sketchy Friday!!!

PS...LET'S CAPTURE THESE SKETCHES is having a DT call....sadly our term is coming to an end and we are looking for new blood!!! What a great group of gals over there...guess I should say up there....Thanks to Tina and Tanya for choosing me to be a part of such a FABULOUS team!!! It has been soooo much fun!! Might be trying out for the team again...whoooo knows?!?!?

1 comment:

Peggy Lee said...

Yeah another Sketch!!! ohhh your too kind,,thanks your layout is awesome...cuties...