Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy Friday!!!




Whoo it's Friday...not that that means much to me as I work every Saturday....GOTTA LOVE RETAIL!!! it's keeps me with my discount!!! so no complaints here...


So, at Let's Capture These Sketches we have a Guest Designer this week....Beth aka CrafterBeth!! She created an amazing sketch to work with...(am having problems down loading it so you will need to go to the blog)! Also, both teams are playing so....tons of inspiration!!!




As you may know, I have been following Tim Holtz - 12 Tags of Christmas.....OH THE AWESOMENESS!!! So, I'm kinda stuck on using the Maya Road Christmas Chipboard...and gussying it up!!! Hence the Christmas tree!! have we seen this somewhere before?!?!?!



I also decided to use a slightly unconventional embellishment.....Christmas Berries!!! Yes, I know my pages are WAY THICK!!! Another cool thing I did was create the scrunched up tulle behind the "25"! You see, if you heat it with a Heat Tool....it melts....WAY COOL!!! be careful....it happens quickly!


I got all the yummy papers and embellies for a kit I ordered from Timeless DayDreams!!! It was full of Prima Goodness and Pink Paislee Awesomeness!!!


I hope that every ones holiday season is a wonderful one....Happy Hanukkah....Merry Christmas....to all...and remember the reason for the season!!!




6 comments:

mustangkayla said...

What a beautiful layout! Just stunning! Love all your detail work! Lol...I remember my retail working days well! Weekend, getting off early and holidays...what are those? lol...

mustangkayla said...

I think my screen closed before my last comment actually went through. Sorry if its a double. Stunning layout! I love all your details! Beautiful work! Oh working retain, you take me back! Weekends, getting off early and holidays...what are those again? lol...

Anonymous said...

this is such a gorgeous layout! love all of the details in this one! you totally know how to rock that pink paislee line!

hugs,
sarah.

Jamie Dougherty (jaylynn) said...

Hi girlie how are you? I have been moving and have have no computer for well over a week. I just went to see about DG DT. :( Well I always enjoy looking at your blog and your beautiful work. I think this LO is stunning. I love the design and the details are beautiful. Hugs :) Have a great weekend. Jamie

aprilrhyno said...

Wow!! That's a great LO!! Thanks for the great idea using the tulle. I really ought to check out Tim's blog.

Aida Haron, Singapore said...

Hi Lynn, thanks for dropping by my blog. I've been scrolling through your interesting posts and amazing work !