Sunday, November 22, 2009

On the Fourth Day of Christmas....

A Zutter Zister gave to me.....Christmas tags to accent the gifts I'll be giving at Christmas this year.

I started with Graphic 45 Christmas Past Tags.....then used my Bind It All to punch holes that I embellished with ribbon....my Rivet Hole Punch Tool and Setter to create accent holes....oh the possibilities are endless!!!

So, pull out some old Christmas cards, wrapping paper....or whatever you can put your hands on!! And create, create, create!!!

I am TOTALLY looking forward to seeing your creations......So upload your picture to Zutter Zisters . You will have until Midnight December 14th to upload your creations to be eligible then link to here.






Santa Tag....

Using the Graphic 45 Christmas Past Tag.

Punch holes down right side.

Using three pieces of sheer ribbon, weave between two hole and tie off.

Adhere to handmade maroon tag.

Punch hole through tags, loop through hole.

Create third tag, adhere tags together.


Rooftop Tag....

Punch out tag.

Fold a piece of cardstock in half to create background tag.

Adhere tag to front of tag and then punch hole through tag.

Feed ribbon through and staple.

Paint sky with Stickles.

With Smooch....accent rooftops.

I then punched holes around the edge with my Rivet Hole Punch and accented with Bling.



Twas...Tag...

Punch out tag.

Create background tag from cardstock.

Using the Bind it All, punch holes down both sides of above tag.

Weave ribbon through holes.

Punch hole in tag and attach tags together with a rivet.

Adhere ribbon to back of tag at rivet.

Accent tag using Smooch.

1 comment:

allyson joy said...

hey pretty lady ~ i have a cute award for you on my blog :-)
{xoxo}