Tuesday, September 1, 2009

DreamGirls are at it again!!!



CHALLENGE 35:
It's not Easy Being Green


Its never been cooler to be GREEN right now, everyone is recycling trying to make Earth a cleaner planet. So we thought it would be fun to do our part by using packaging on your layouts. We can't wait to see what you all create.


Prompt: Use packaging on layout


Product: Use trees on your layout (chipboard, or stamped)


Technique: use your own handwriting on notebook paper



This challenge truly stretched me and kicked me "Out of the Box!"

I pulled out a Vintage Postcard, some old buttons, a Vintage Library paper, an amazing old crochet piece of doily...cut up and an old piece of cardboard....just waiting to be torn apart.

I did use new product....Antique Bronze Distress Stickles....oh now that was some FUN!!!

So... put on your thinking cap and pull out some old stuff and CREATE.... then upload your layout to the Flickr account....YOU could be a Guest Diva!!!

2 comments:

my paper love studio said...

just had to let you know... love your take on the challenge :)

Teresa Kline said...

wow, is this ever a fabulous page, I luv green it is my favorite color.....outstanding work!

enjoy *~*