Thursday, May 14, 2009

Basic Grey Gallery!

I was reading a my friend Gerri's blog today about courage. My dream in the scrapbooking realm is to be on a Design Team and to get published. It's hard....you put yourself out there...for all to see, the anticipation grows and you don't get chosen. I had even told my husband I wasn't going to do it anymore....cause it's hard. But I decided to go for it again....Put myself out there and see where I get....continuing to hone my craft....If you don't knock....no one knows your there and they don't open the door!

So here is one of my latest layouts...the call was to use fussy cutting...which I LOVE! And the Wisteria Paper.....to die for...bought two of each that was available at Generations of Memories. Will need to go back for more! I know...I've used the picture before but I had to make one for my mom and my seester!! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it....and by the way...it got chosen to be on the Basic Grey Gallery...now how cool is that!! Check it out..... Basic Grey Gallery

PS.....to funny.....a quote on Facebook read...When your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt!!!
Live, Laugh, Love.........create!!

3 comments:

Just-Kim said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you.

And I know it's hard, I just blogged about not being chosen yesterday. It is a hard thing when they say no.

But YOU are going in the right direction! Good for you! Love it!!

Hopelessly Romantic Art Studio said...

Amazing, totally amazing.... I feel like such a poser. Keep up the wonderful creating you do. Beautiful page dearie!!!!!!!!Blessings, Gerri

Peggy Lee said...

Love it Lynne, are you going to be in the store today I am coming for a visit.