Saturday, May 9, 2009

AHHHHHHHHHHH.....I LOVE METAL!!!

OK...so we all know I LOVE METAL!!!!!

We had received our order from Ten Seconds Studios at Generations of Memories, a few weeks ago. I have PATIENTLY waited for the opportunity to work with these products and TODAY, was my day!
I used Studio 490 stamps to create the image....and away I went! Oh the fun....oh the JOY! Upon completion of the created image, I sanded it to expose the aluminum base. I then used Ranger Alcohol Inks to paint color back onto the embossed image....Oh the Beauty...can you tell that I am slightly EXCITED about this product...

I am soooooooo looking forward to having my amazing friend, Kim, to the store to teach a Metal Embossing 101 Class and maybe more!!! Be watching here or at Generations of Memories for more info regarding the classe(s)!

2 comments:

Stacy Cohen said...

I love this and all the other creations on your blog! You make me want to get out some metal and alcohol ink!!

Unknown said...

OK. You sold me on trying it, but I need a class in WI! Maybe you need to put up a tutorial for us newbies to the love of metal:)