Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to all!!!

Well, it's been quite a year!! Christmas Day is here, a time for family, food, traditions...not all about the gifts. Yes, what an awesome time listening to by kids squeal at their gifts but today is a day to remember the important things in life. To remember Christmases past, of those who are no longer with us, and to create our own memory of this Holiday time. So hug the necks of those you love, and remember they are the greatest gift!!
Had time to create some scrapbook pages today. You see my sister doesn't scrapbook or hardly get the pictures off of her camera. So last year, I gave her a scrapbook and I decided to make it her yearly gift...to scrapbook pictures of the past year events. I didn't get the task completely finished...in fact at some point in time I need to do a few pages for myself!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL AND BLESSED DAY....................

No comments: