Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I have returned!!!

Well....long time no see!!! As some of you may know I struggle with daily chronic migraines and I had a terrible bout with them this past week. I've recovered and in fact think am finally on the road to recovery with a proper diagnosis and doctor....During my time down I created a collage book titled "How Great".... great thought replacement therapy!! I will have picts later....

Speaking of which...here are some from my Reception at the Arts Gallery in Lisbon. My husband, Walter, sister, Angela, daughter, Melysa and friend, Paula.





My reception was a success...it happened...no lives were lost... items were sold...friends came!!!


I love this picture of Lysie, my girl, me and my mom....the girls...I look a bit frazzled but happy!!

No comments: